Caroline qualified as a Nutrition and Health Coach in 2013 and then went on to qualify as a Nutritional Therapist in 2016 from the Institute of Nutrition and Health in Bray, Co Wicklow, Ireland.
Her passion for health and wellness came about from personal experience of a serious health condition which conventional medicine couldn’t get to the root cause of. A GP Doctor she was attending, had an holistic and conventional approach to medicine, He saw her interest in nutrition and health and suggested she become qualified in the field. This also helped on her own journey back to health from illness. She has seen from personal experience how the right foods and given the right tools, how it can have such a huge impact on getting back to vibrant health. She wants to help guide others on their own personal and individual journey to wellness.
Caroline now sees client’s in her own private practice in Rathmines, Dublin or through Skype consultations.
Caroline specialises in helping with:
- Digestive Problems (Constipation, Diarrhoea, bloating, IBS, Reflux, Food allergies/Intolerances, diverticulitis)
- Weight problems (Weight gain/inability to lose weight, sugar cravings, blood sugar imbalances, diabetes)
- Cardio-Vascular Health (Raised cholesterol, high blood pressure, Metabolic Syndrome)
Hormonal Imbalances/Women’s Health (infertility, PMS, PCOS, Endometriosis,
- Menopause symptoms, Recurring Thrush, Cystitis.)
- Skin Conditions (Acne, Eczema, Psoriasis, Rosacea)
- Mental health & General Wellbeing (Low mood, Anxiety, Fatigue, Poor Concentration)
- Autoimmune conditions (such as Fibromyalgia, Chronic fatigue syndrome, Lupus, Rheumatoid arthritis, that often do not respond to conventional medicine)