Nutritional Therapist Dublin
Morena is passionate advocate of whole foods eating and nutrition education. She believes that health starts on your dinner plate and she uses diet and lifestyle shifts to mitigate and reverse health conditions. Morena focuses on addressing her clients’ metabolic individuality as a key factor in her functional nutrition protocols and health coaching
In addition to diet, as Nutritional Therapist, Morena will take account of other lifestyle factors that impact on health. For example, it is impossible to ignore the effects of excessive stress levels, a depressed state of mind, high environmental toxicity, smoking or inadequate/excessive exercise on nutritional status and overall vitality.Specialising in Support For
- Digestive Problems (IBS, Reflux, Food allergies/Intolerances, diverticulitis, constipation, Diarrhoea)
- Weight Problems (Sugar cravings, diabetes, weight loss/gain)
- Cardio Vascular Health ( High blood pressure, Metabolic Syndrome)
- Hormonal Imbalances (PMS, PCOS, Endometriosis, Menopause symptoms, Recurring Thrush, Cystitis.)
- Skin Conditions ( Rosacea, Psoriasis, Eczema, Acne)
- Autoimmune Conditions (Rheumatoid arthritis, Fibromyalgia, Lupus)
- DNA/Food intolerances, (stool, saliva, blood tests available)
- Mobile Personal Training (Train in the comfort of your own home)
- Dien Chan (Vietnamese Facial Reflexology)
- Meal Creations (with calorie counting)
Prices Pricing for individual and package options available on request.
Skype/WhatsApp appointments available.
I contacted Morena just under a year ago, for assessment and advice regarding my 9 year old daughter. My daughter had been having extreme stomach pain for several weeks, which had developed further with her experiencing severe heartburn and acid reflux. I had brought her to Emergency room, 5 times in the previous 4-5 weeks,. She had been prescribed strong Ant-Acids (Losec) and was being assessed by a Gastroenterologist. On this end, I was told that she would probably need Antacids whenever she would have a flair-up.
Morena devised a protocol of specifically tailored to her results. This protocol was tweaked every few months. One year on from the initial referral and my daughter is doing fantastic. She hasn’t had a single even mild flair-up in the past couple of months and is practically symptom-free foods. Morena was a fantastic source of knowledge and support. When I felt I had nowhere else to turn, no-one to take our situation seriously, she was there. She listened carefully and she guided us in the right direction. She answered any questions I would have. She reassured me that we would resolve my daughter’s problem, when I was losing hope. She has extensive knowledge on the whole area of diet, nutrition, pharmacology, the whole area of supplements and knows what supplements to use.
Morena is someone who can help you achieve true health so I would strongly recommend her to anyone.